Welcome! All words and images here are for your visual enjoyment, but please, even though it's only for your personal use, ask me first for permission to alter, copy or re-publish any words, images, artwork, photos or web design elements from this blog as they are Andrew Borloz' property, duly protected by international and US copyright laws. Thank you so much for respecting my property ownership.




01 April 2014

Back to the Blogosphere!

Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm now back to the blogosphere. Wow, I have been out of it for almost four years, and I have been encouraged to get back to blogging as I have so much to share! For several years, I have been busy with letterpress printing, stenciling, bookbinding, collage, and documenting.

Secondly, I've just added a list of the upcoming classes on the left column. Last Saturday March 29, 2014, I just completed a test run of my new stenciling & bookbinding class, and it was a fabulous success. My wonderfully talented students were able to stencil & create book cloth for the covers, and bound two text blocks of different sizes in one day - look at what they have created! You can learn how to do the same at two retreats - one on the East Coast (July 2014) and one on the West Coast (September 2014). See photo below:


Aren't they WONDERFUL?!? But wait, all you're seeing are the front covers. The link to the video shows more details of the samples that I've created for the retreat classes: 


I will be showing you the samples for other class in another post soon. Looking forward to creating more future posts and hearing from you. :-)


2 comments:

Ruth Hinman said...

I'm SO glad you're back! :D I love the books… and can't wait to see more about your classes!

Renelde Napoli said...

Those books are beautiful ! I love the stenciled covers.